I am a Ph.D. student working with Dr. Paul Rosen in the Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute at the University of Utah. I received my master’s degree in Computer Engineering at the University of South Florida in 2022. I completed my Bachelor in Computer Science & Engineering at Military Institute of Science & Technology, Bangladesh in 2019. After finishing my undergrad, I worked as a software engineer where I had the opportunity to develop VR and AR applications.
- Exploring different ways of visualizing large amount of Serial Periodic data and determining their tradeoffs
- Determining factors that play role in people’s trust on visualizations
- Working on a mobile app that helps adolescents with asthma conditions to manage their asthma better
- Information visualization
- Software visualization
- Human-computer interaction